Finance Minor Academic Requirements
4 Core Courses
- ECN 111. Introduction to Macroeconomics, or ECN 112. Introduction to Microeconomics
- BUS 109. Managerial Statistics, or ECN 215. Data Analysis, or equivalent course
- BUS 112. Introduction to Financial Accounting
- BUS 209. Financial Analysis
4 Elective Courses
At least three elective courses must be BUS courses.
- BUS 355. Corporate Finance
- BUS 356. Multinational Financial Management
- BUS 357. Introduction to Quantitative Finance
- BUS 440. Investments
- BUS 455. Financial Derivatives
- ECN 314. Money and Banking
- ECN 411. International Finance
Special topic elective courses are also offered from time to time.
With the prior permission of the director of the Finance Minor or the chair of the Department of Business Management, relevant special topic courses from other Washington College departments or taken at study-abroad partners may also be counted for the minor. See the catalog entry for the Business Management major for more information regarding study-abroad partners offering business-related courses.